Father Day Quotes 2020 for Son, Daughter and Wife

FATHER'S DAY QUOTES 2020 FOR SON, DAUGHTER AND WIFE 

1.Father’s Day Quotes from Daughters
2.Father’s Day Quotes from Son
3.Happy Fathers Day Quotes from Wife to Husband



FATHER'S DAY QUOTES
FATHER'S DAY QUOTES 


Father’s Day Quotes from Daughters

Someday I will find my Prince but my Daddy will always be my King.


A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.


To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter. 
~ Euripides


It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life. 
~ Dawn French


Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express. 
~ Joseph Addison


It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping. 
~ John Sinor


Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the God and the weight of her world. 
~ John Mayer


A man’s daughter is his heart. Just with feet, walking out in the world. 
~ Mat Johnson


My fingers may be small but I’ve got my daddy wrapped around them.


A father’s job isn’t to teach his daughter how to be a lady, it’s to teach her how a lady should be treated.


Every girl dreams about living the life of a princess. I have never dreamed of that because I have always been treated like a princess by you. I love you Dad. Happy Fathers day.


A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while but he holds her heart forever.


A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart.


There’s nothing like being a father to a little girl. A daughter can turn the hardest man into the world’s biggest softy. A dude could be a straight up gangster, but around his little girl he becomes a teddy bear.



Father’s Day Quotes from Son

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.” 
~ Harmon Killebrew


One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters. 
~ George Herbert


A father is someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.


Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice. 
~ Charles F Kettering


When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son. 
~ The Talmud


Every son’s first superhero is his father, and it was the same for me. For me, he was Superman and Batman combined. 
~ Tiger Shroff


Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys.


My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. 
~ Clarence B. Kelland



Happy Fathers Day Quotes from Wife to Husband


A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child. 
~ Knights of Pythagoras

The only thing better than having you as my husband is our children having you as their father.
~ Unknown.

A man’s worth is measured by how he parents his children. What he gives them, what he keeps away from them, the lessons he teaches and the lessons he allows them to learn on their own. 
~ Lisa Rogers

The reward of child rearing is spending the rest of your life proudly knowing this person you helped guide. 
~ Mike Sager

The greatest thing a father can do for his children is love their mother.
~ Anjaneth Garcia Untalan


टिप्पणियाँ