Funny Fathers Day Quotes 2020 {NEW FATHER DAY QOUTES}

Funny Fathers Day Quotes 2020 
{NEW FATHER DAY QOUTES}


Funny Fathers Day Quotes
Funny Fathers Day Quotes




“When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.”
~ Mark Twain


“Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.”
~ Al Unser


“The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.”
~ Tim Russert


“Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown.”
~ Anon


“A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.”
~ Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Funny Fathers Day Quotes
Funny Fathers Day Quotes


“Dads are like chocolate chip cookies; they may have chips or be totally nutty, but they are sweet and make the world a better place.”
~ Hillary Lytle


“If at first you don’t succeed, call Dad.”
~ Anon

“Who needs a super-hero when I have you as my Dad?”
~ Anon


“Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my dad!”
~ Anon


“Daddy, you are as smart as Ironman,
as strong as the Hulk,
as fast as Superman,
as brave as Batman.
You are my favorite super-hero.”
~ Anon



Inspirational Happy Fathers Day Quotes

Funny Fathers Day Quotes
Funny Fathers Day Quotes


“I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.”
~ Umberto Eco


“My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.”
~ Jim Valvano


“Everyone can be a father, but it takes a lot to be a dad.”
~ Wade Boggs


“He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.”
~ Clarence B Kelland


“FATHER: a son’s first hero... and a daughter’s first love.”
~ Unknown


“When you need real understanding, When you need someone to care, When you need someone to guide you... A father’s always there.”
~ Thomas J. Langley

Funny Fathers Day Quotes
Funny Fathers Day Quotes 

“Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes adventurers, story-tellers, singers of songs.”
~ Pam Brown


“A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.”
~ Unknown


“It is a wise father that knows his own child.”
~ William Shakespeare


“I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.”
~ Sigmund Freud


“I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.”
~ Harry S. Truman





टिप्पणियाँ