Love Status & Quotes in English for Lover

Best Love Status & Quotes in English for WhatsApp, Fb & Instagram


Love Status & Quotes
Love Status & Quotes


"Life is not about who hurt you and broke you down. It's about who was always there and who made you smile again "


My real smile comes out when i am with you ♥


Every GIRL deserves a boy who can change her LIFE, not only her relationship status.


Because of you, I laugh a little louder, cry a lot less, and smile a lot more.


Its nice when someone cares about you as much as you care about them.


Sitting alone and enjoying your own company is better than being surrounded by fake people.


Dude,you are lucky, you got her. She is YOURS. So step up, treat her right or she wont be yours for long.


Its nice when someone cares about you as much as you care about them.


A Man who truly loves you will be angry at you for so many things, but will never leave you.


Every girl needs a good guy who can help her laugh when she thinks she will never smile again


Call me old fashioned but i actually take relationships seriously.

Love Status & Quotes
Love Status & Quotes

A Memory of true Love is like a favorite Song, no matter how many times it plays again, You never get tired of it.


Love is sweet when its new, but sweeter when its true.


If you love her, dont ever make her cry.


The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person.


IF you really love that person, you wouldnt even think about cheating on them.


Everybody knows how to love, but only few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.


Even though we are million miles away. We will always be together.


The hardest part of acting like you don’t care, is knowing how much you actually do.


Love + Trust + Honesty = Long Lasting Relationship.


True love doesn’t mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.


Dear Ladies if he takes time to argue with you, he cares about you more than you think.
Love Quotes
Love Quotes


I love it when you hold me like you will never let me go.


Just seeing your smile makes me feel better inside.


Sometimes words are not enough.


I love seeing couple fall in love and stay in love, its so rare these days.


Relationship starts with can we talk and ends with we need to talk.


i will never hurt you is one of the most popular lies.


Love is so strange.. sometimes it becomes reason to live life..!! and sometimes it becomes reason to leave life.. ..!!


A single text from you can change my mood at any moment.


I need someone who will actually stand by my side, no matter what mood i am in .


You dont need somebody to tell you they love you. You can tell by the way they treat you.


Sometimes, I do want a romantic relationship like in the movies.

Love Quotes
Love Quotes
I think the perfect hugs are when someone hugs me without me asking.


Dont promise me the moon or the stars, just promise you will stay under them with me forever.


3 main rules in relationships: Dont lie, dont cheat and dont make promises you cant keep.


I get mad because i care.


I want an honest relationship. no secrets. no lies. no cheating.


if you truly love someone, Being faithful is easy.


First you care, then you get hurt.


forever is a long time but i wouldnt mind spending it by your side.


i just want a cute, long lasting relationship.


Relationships fail because girls love too much and the boys love too many.

Don’t give them the keys to your heart if you know they will lose it. Love is about taking risks not being stupid.


Don’t Make Me An Option, When I’ve Made You My Priority.


i love you, but i hate the way you act sometimes.


Every relationship has its problems. But what makes it perfect is when you still want to be there when everything sucks!


Sometimes i pretend that i dont care. But really, i care more than anyone else ever will.


Love Status & Quotes
Love Status & Quotes
Cheer up, sweet beautiful girl you are going to love again and it will be magnificent.


We all have that one person that we will always have feelings for no matter what. Just one look and it takes you right back to those memories.


I love when people are straight up honest with their feelings, it makes everything so much easier.


A Broken heart is what Changes People.


Don’t play with someone’s heart if you have no intention for a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP .


We are more than friends but less than a couple.


To be honest, you are the only one i have ever spent this much time and effort on.


I admit that i get Jealous when you’re talking to someone else instead of me.


Dont promise me the moon or the stars, just promise you will stay under them with me forever.


You don't mean ANYTHING to me... you mean EVERYTHING to me...


I Don't Ask For Much Because With You I Have Everything.


You don't really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.


Apologizing doesn't mean you were wrong. It simply means you value your love and friendship over your ego.


Peopel love others not for who they are, but for how they make us feel.


The way to fill your life with love is very simple: if you want more love give more love.


Loving isn't caretaking and caretaking isn't love. we can't buy love... it's a gift.


I don't want to listen to just what you say. I want to feel what you mean.


I don't want to listen to just what you say. I want to feel what you mean.


Give me a man any time who does good to me because he loves me rather that one does good to me in order to fulfill his moral duty.


By far the most important form of attention we can give loved one is listening.


If you would learn the secret of right relations, look only for the divine in people and things, and leave the rest to God.


Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.


Hattered does not cease with hatered. Haterd ceases by love.


God asks only that you include yourself among those you love.


We are incapable of loving another unless we love ourselves.


You cannot belong to someone else, until you belong to yourself.


Whatever the question, the answer is love.


The less you open your heart, the more your heart suffers.


The shortest word for me is "I"... The sweetest word for me is "Love"... The only word for me is "You"...


True love doesn't have a happy ending,because True love never ends....


Love reveals all things, believes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.


I can live without money, but I cannot live without Love.


My love for you is like a circle, it has no end.


True Love Has a Habbit of coming Back.


I m in love with you.


I love you more today than yesterday but I do love you less today than I will tomorrow.

टिप्पणियाँ