๐Ÿ’”Love Breakup๐Ÿ’” Status for Whatsapp in English | Heart Broken Status

๐Ÿ’”Love Breakup๐Ÿ’” Status for Whatsapp in English | Heart Broken Status


Love Breakup Status
Love Breakup Status

What is a breakup status? ๐Ÿ’”Love Breakup๐Ÿ’” Status for Whatsapp in English is an opportunity for young and old to express their emotions regarding their relationships’ breakup. In this breakup status, one may use poetry or emoticons, or just some simple words. But the bottom line is, when everyone in your contact list sees your status, they not only become aware of the breakup, but also understand your emotional connection with the breakup. And then, they can approach you and console you accordingly. That is why you should also carefully decide whether to give breakup status in English.


Heart Broken Status
Heart Broken Status




๐Ÿ’” 

๐Ÿ’” 


๐Ÿ’” 

Love Breakup Status๐Ÿ’” 

๐Ÿ’” 

๐Ÿ’” 


I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms…!


One day u will want me & tell me sorry, but it’ll be too late.



One Day You will Wait for me But I Will Not Come..



Sometimes It’s better to be alone_No one can hurt U…


Love Breakup Status
Love Breakup Status

You broke a promise & made me realize. It was all just a lie.


Trusting u again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice.


Never trust those people who don’t understand yur feelings.



I was born the day I met u, lived a while when u loved me, died a little when we broke.




When I close my eyes I see U_when I open my eyes I miss U.






๐Ÿ’”

๐Ÿ’”


๐Ÿ’” 

Love Breakup Status๐Ÿ’”

๐Ÿ’”

๐Ÿ’” 



Heart Broken Status
Heart Broken Status

A breakup is like a broken mirror, its better to give up then to hurt yourself trying to fix it again,,



Love is the beautiful mistake of my life.


Dear Heart : please stop getting involved in everything. Ur job is to pump blood that’s it…




An eyes with dust and a heart with trust always cries…



Sometimes You need to stand alone to find out who u really are..



Love Breakup Status for Whatsapp
Love Breakup Status for Whatsapp


I will never learn to stop loving u I’m just learning how to live without u & move on without u.


Once upon a time, I was stupid enough to fall in love with u.







When You are in sadness you are with your Past..


How giving a status about breakup helps



The most painful goodbye’s are those which were never explained & Said…


                               ๐Ÿ’” 

๐Ÿ’” 

๐Ÿ’” 

Breakup Status๐Ÿ’” 

๐Ÿ’” 

๐Ÿ’” 


Love Breakup Status
Love Breakup Status


How giving a status about breakup helps


The most painful memory is that when I walked away from you..


#Love is beautiful mistake of my life.


I hope we meet again….


I wish you were not in my dreams…


Pain is inevitable & Suffering is optional.


How giving a status about breakup helps


                              ๐Ÿ’” 

๐Ÿ’” 

๐Ÿ’” 

Breakup Status๐Ÿ’” 

๐Ÿ’” 

๐Ÿ’” 


Heart Broken Status
Heart Broken Status


A relationship is only made for 2 but some forget how to count.


I feel crappy inside,_like something just broke.


People say follow your heart.But which way do u go when your heart breaks into two?


How giving a status about breakup helps


Love is like war easy to begin,, But hard to End.


“Just because a relationship ends, it doesn’t mean it’s not worth having.” ~ Sarah Mlynowski


“Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” ~ Marilyn Monroe


“Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant.” ~ Paulo Coelho


“When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.” ~ Barney Stinson


Love Breakup Status for Whatsapp
Love Breakup Status for Whatsapp

“Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” ~ Guy Finley


“One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones.” ~ Turcois Ominek


“Never love anybody that treats you like you’re ordinary.” ~ Oscar Wilde


“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.” ~ M. Kathleen Casey


“Evn on my weakest days I get a little bit stronger” ~ Sarah Evans


“We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ~ Joseph Campbell


My silence is just another word for my pain…!!


Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.


No matter how much u have hurt me, I still pray for you every night.


True love isn’t found. It’s built.


It’s easy to cry when u realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.


My weakness is that I care too much.


Did I change or did u just stop loving me.


It’s hard to forget someone who gave u so much to remember.


I love you not because I need you. I need you because I love you

เคŸिเคช्เคชเคฃिเคฏाँ