Happy Mothers Day 2020 Status, Quotes and Wishes

Happy Mother’s Day Status, Quotes and Wishes 2020


Happy Mothers Day 2020 Status
Happy Mothers Day 2020 Status

Mothers Day Status: Mothers day is a great day to show your love and thank your mother for all her sacrifices and make her feel proud. Use these Mother’s Day Status to make a heartfelt post on Facebook or update your Whatsapp status or post a photo with mother’s day caption in Instagram to wish your mother a very happy mother’s day. Tweet her by cutest mother’s day wishes and send a card with a lovely mother’s day messages with flowers. This is the day to rise upon your emotion and say I Love You Mom! Here are some of the best mother’s day status and quotes that you can also use in a note to greet your Mom and make this mother’s day very special for her.


Happy Mother’s Day Status

Life doesn’t come with a manual—it comes with a mother.

Mom: I love you and your super long voicemails. Happy Mother’s Day!

Mom, you’re truly the best mother, role-model, and friend I could wish for. Thanks for being an incredible mother!

Dear Mom, there aren’t enough flowers in the world to show how much you mean to me. #Happy_mothers_day

I smile because I’m your daughter. I laugh because there is definitely something you and dad did. lol… Happy Mother’s Day!

Happy-Mother's-Day-Status
So now I see through your eyes, all that you did was love. Mama, I love you, mama I care.

I know you were on my side even when I was wrong; And I love you for giving me your eyes, staying back and watching me shine.

As many as the stars on the sky, so do I have as many regards to the woman who brought me to this world, Happy Mother’s Day!

I may call you mom but my heart calls you bestie. Your love makes every day of my life happy and carefree. I love you.

To my friend, my guardian angel, Robin to my Batman. Love you, Mum! Happy Mother’s Day!

You are a blessing to many people, but I am especially grateful for the amazing work you have done for being my mom. Happy Mother’s Day!

Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. Happy Mother’s Day!

I know I always have you to stand by me even if the whole world falls apart. I love you mom, so much more than you even know. Happy Mother’s day to you.

I believe in love at first sight because I’m loving my mom… Since I opened my eyes. Happy Mother’s day!

No one can be as selfless as you; as sacrificing as you and as understanding as you! Lots of love and good wishes for Mothers Day!

Raising me took a lot of patience and determination. Thanks, mum for not giving up on me. Happy Mother’s Day my dear!

Thank you, mom, for always being here for me to love me and care for me when I felt like no one else did. No one can ever take your place ever.

Beauty and brains you’re more than that, you are a great mother, a hero and a loving friend right from the start. Have a Happy Mother’s Day!

Happy Mothers Day 2020 Status


Mother’s Day Captions
MOM: A title just above a Queen.

Who needs a superhero, when I have her?

Thanks for always loving me, even though all of my awkward phases.

I love how we don’t have to say out loud that I’m your favorite child.

She’s not like a regular mom, she’s a cool mom! #Happy_mothers_day

Thank you for giving me life. And thank you for not taking it back during my teenage years.

Out of all the moms in the world, I am so glad you are mine.

Mom, I love you, even though I’ll never accept your friend request.

“Thank You Mom” for becoming the friend I never had.

You might have a mom, she might be the bomb but ain’t nobody got a mom like mine.

My Mother’s Day gift to you is apologizing for ages 12-17. Sorry I was terrible.

Everything I learned about being awesome, I learned from my mom.

You’ve given me everything that I will need to make it through this crazy thing called life.

It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it. #Happy_mothers_day

To the world you are a mother, but to our family, you are the absolute world.

When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.

Best Status for Mother’s Day

May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!

If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.

Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!

You saw the best there was in me. Lifted me up when I couldn’t reach. You gave me faith ’cause you believed. I’m everything I am because you loved me.

Sweet Mom, thanks for guiding me through life and supporting me every step of the way. You are amazing!

Funny-mother's-day-status-and-quotes
The World’s Best Mother is a book that ought to be written by its most qualified author – YOU. Have the best mother’s day ever.

Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the most special woman in my heart now and forever. Love always….

A mom like you I could never replace. Your actions and words are full of such grace. You’re truly a treasure, so I’m writing to say I hope you have a lovely Mother’s Day! I love you, Mom!

My dear Mama, you are definitely the hen who hatched a famous duck. Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother’s day to my Mom, Who gave up her dreams and precious moments of her life, so that I can pursue mine. Mom, You are an exceptional one!

MOM you are the most precious gift God has blessed me with! I love you lots. Happy Mother’s Day!

May You Need : Lovely Status for Mom

One of my most awesome friends just so happens to be one of the most awesome moms on the planet! Happy Mother’s Day!

Mom, you took care of me all your life and I promise to always be there for you and care for you no matter what.


Happy Mothers Day Whatsapp Status

Mother teaches us: M- Moral Values, O- Obedience, T- Trueness, H- Honouring, E- Ethics, R- Respecting. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!

Mother’s Day Wishes Messages
Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you! Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest mother in the world, I love you!

Happy Mother’s Day mom! Although we’re far apart you are always in my heart. I love you and miss you more than words can say.

I’ll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on. Be your shelter when you need someone to see you through. I’ll be there to carry you.

To my mother-who never sends me out into the cruel world without first wrapping me up in the warmth of her love.

So, mother, I thank you, for all you’ve done and still do; You got me, I got you, together we always pull through.

I want to thank you for being my mother for I will never have another.

Dear Mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need a shoulder to lean on.

Mom, I promise to live a life that will do justice to all the sacrifices you’ve made.

Congratulations, tolerate me and being my mother is the toughest job in the world but you have managed it very well since my birth. Love You Mom, Happy Mother’s Day.

The hands that held me first are still the ones that hold me when I feel lost and I am forever grateful for you, my mom.

Thank you for raising me well. I am so happy to have an extraordinary mother like you. Happy Mother’s Day!

My heartfelt wish for you on Mother’s Day, is that you are healthy, happy, and loved each and every single day.

Your pretty smile, your kind eyes, your heart of gold and your healing touch; You’re more beautiful than ever to me. I love you. Happy Mother’s day.

Mother, I express my gratitude to you for bringing me into this world and for showering your love and care on me. Happy Mother’s Day.

The warmth of your embrace is the best memory I have growing up. I love your cuddles mama. Happy Mother’s Day!

Short Mother’s Day Quotes
We are born of love; Love is our mother. – Rumi

Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. – Robert Browning

All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. – Abraham Lincoln

Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob. – Leroy Brownlow

God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. – Rudyard Kipling

Mothers-day-status-wishes-and-messages
My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. – Jodi Picoult

Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. – William Makepeace Thackeray

To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow. – Maya Angelou

A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. – Cardinal Meymillod

I got to grow up with a mother who taught me to believe in me. – Antonio Villaraigosa

There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood. – Elder M. Russell Ballard

The love of a mother is the veil of a softer light between the heart and the heavenly Father. – Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together. – Susan Gale

A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories. – Honore de Balzac

Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all. – Oliver Wendell Holmes

टिप्पणियाँ