Best TikTok Bio ideas for boys and girls – 2020

 Best TikTok Bio ideas for boys and girls – 2020


TikTok Bio
TikTok Bio


Hello friends, today I will tell you about some TikTok Bios that you will be very happy after reading, In this post, I will tell you about TikTok Bios with different categories so if you also want to know about TikTok Bios then this post is for you and you can read this post completely.

Contents
  • TikTok bio ideas
  • Funny bios for TikTok
  • Popular TikTok bios
  • Trendy TikTok bios
  • Inspirational TikTok bios
  • Top TikTok Bio
  • Awesome TikTok Bios
  • Creative TikTok Bios
  • Funny TikTok Bios
  • Best TikTok Bio
  • Good TikTok Bios
  • Cute TikTok Bios
  • TikTok Bios for girls
  • Conclusion

TikTok bio ideas


  • I am cool but global warming made me hot.
  • Netflix, YouTube, food, my bed, Perfection.
  • Making History.
  • I’m on energy-saving mode.
  • Success is in my blood.
  • Problem solver. Social media fanatic. Passionate travel guru.
  • By grace through faith. Beautiful.
  • Keeping it simple and living life with zero regrets.
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • I want a cute, long relationship where everyone will say damn they’re still together?

Funny bios for TikTok


  • It won’t always be easy, but always try to do what’s right
  • She turned her can’t into cans and her dreams into plans
  • Life is what happens to you while you scroll through Instagram
  • A day in the life of me: Eat avocado toast, post Instagram videos, read Instagram comments
  • It’s my time to step into the spotlight, I’ve earned it
  • I practice what I post
  • Born to express, not to impress.
  • Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
  • Whenever I have a problem, I sing. Then I realize my voice is worse than my problem.
  • Who else are you going to follow? Really?


Popular TikTok bios


  • Spreading smiles.
  • Life F$@ks me, now it’s my turn.
  • Bob the builder fixing my attitude.
  • Don’t follow me bcoz I don’t know where I am going.
  • I ‘m busy but you do something useful.
  • The thermometer is not the only thing in the world having degrees without brains. Hurray, at last, I got my degree. Graduated.
  • The best $$ of me is yet to come.
  • I rate myself 10/10 bcoz I am too basic.
  • Reality is finally better than your dreams.
  • Trying to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud


Trendy TikTok bios


  • My story will inspire you so be sure to hit that follow button
  • Follow me to get a behind the scenes look at my life
  • Follow along to witness history in the making
  • Living vicariously through myself.
  • Guest-starred in Frasier S6E8: “The Seal Who Came to Dinner.” You’re welcome.
  • Light travels faster than sound. That’s why people appear bright until they speak.
  • Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
  • Hey, are you reading my bio again?
  • I always learn from the mistakes of others who took my advice.
  • Wait, where am I? How did I get in here?


Inspirational TikTok bios


  • Error 400: Bio unavailable.
  • One person’s #LOL is another’s #WTF.
  • I am known at the gym by my “before picture.”
  • If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter #LoL.
  • Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener @-@.
  • Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
  • I have to be funny because being hot is not in my dictionary.
  • Worst two minutes of my life when I tried to be normal.
  • I am half-sane and sleep-deprived.
  • I changed my password to ‘incorrect.’ Now, my password is incorrect


Top TikTok Bio


  • “Like” is like a daily dose for Tik Tok creators.
  • A monkey is not copying me when I show him a lion.
  • Actually I eat my food quickly because I know my breakfast is best than others.
  • I always wear black glasses to show people that I am blind because of it I got huge appreciations.
  • I am cool, dressing like Pro, smart, intelligent, handsome but some funny.
  • I am here to avoid my friends on Facebook and Instagram.
  • I am really very smart so you can like me…
  • I am too poor that I can not give attention in class.
  • I thought my life was air-free, until I bought a bag of chips.
  • If I was a writer I’d have a better caption.
  • I’m actually not funny. I’m just really mean and people think I’m joking.
  • Born to express, not impress.
  • I can’t remember who I stole my bio from or why.
  • We are all part of the ultimate statistic – ten out of ten die.
  • I’m cool, but global warming made me HOT
  • Making PJs look hot since (year of birth).
  • A very caffeine-dependent life form.
  • Recovering donut addict.
  • Recovering ice cream addict.
  • I’m not smart; I just wear glasses.
  • insert pretentious stuff about myself here*
  • I’m real and I hope some of my followers are too.
  • Catch flights not feelings.
  • Will go into survival mode if tickled.
  • Probably the best meat eater in the world.
  • I’d rather steal your dessert than your boyfriend.
  • Sweet as sugar, tough as nails.
  • Gifted napper, talker, and ice cream eater.
  • Messy bun and having fun.
  • I’m so deep even the ocean gets jealous.
  • Words cannot express my passion and love for Fridays!
  • Probably the best TV binge-watcher you’ll ever find.
  • Used to think I was a tad indecisive, but now I’m not quite sure.
  • I put the whine in wine.


Awesome TikTok Bios


  • If you feel that it is funny then please like…
  • It is not funny caption, oh sorry! it is their child so you can use it.
  • Life is a swimming pool and I want to swim in it.
  • My life is like that sweet that changes the taste from time to time.
  • Now Tik Tok is really waterproof platform for audience… search logic behind it?
  • People called me that I am funny but I feel that I am busy.
  • Spreading smiles like their herpes.
  • There is no doubt in my Tik Tok video.
  • When I get less likes on my video then my friend that day is really harmful for me.
  • Words cannot express my love & passion for Fridays!
  • Kind of a good Samaritan, terrible athlete, but extremely blessed in the napping skills department.
  • Humble, with just a hint of Kanye.
  • My hobbies are breakfast, lunch, and dinner topped with a chocolate dessert.
  • Free international shipping.
  • Share your photos with us using #(branded hashtag).
  • Contact us: (email address).
  • First I drink the coffee. Then I do the things.
  • Kanye attitude with Drake feelings.
  • I regret nothing you see in this feed.
  • A creative message describing your unique selling point.
  • Check out our best sellers below.
  • Putting customers first since (established year).
  • Tag us @(brandname) to get featured.


Creative TikTok Bios


  • Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
  • I’m not sure how many problems I have because math is one of them.
  • I’m here to avoid friends on Facebook.
  • Why look up at the stars when the biggest star is me
  • Can’t remember who I stole my bio from or why
  • Life is dumb and I want to sleep
  • Are you a banker because I’d like you to leave me a loan
  • Spreading smiles like they’re herpes
  • Words cannot express my love & passion for Fridays!
  • Fabulous ends in “us” coincidence? I think not
  • A creative message describing your value proposition.
  • Shop our Instagram using the link below.
  • Your brand slogan.
  • 99% caffeine.
  • Spreading smiles.
  • Slow down.
  • A human. Being.
  • Too rad to be sad.
  • Conquer from within.
  • Anything but predictable.
  • Namast’ay in bed.
  • Simple but significant.

Funny TikTok Bios

  • “I love this app a little more every day.”
  • “Oh, hey. Welcome to my TikTok.”
  • “Not your average e-girl or e-boy.”
  • “Tap, tap, tap. Is this thing on?”
  • “Just drawing hearts on my face and making vids.”
  • “Like and subscribe. Wait, this is TikTok never mind.”
  • “In the wise words of blink-182, what’s my age again?”
  • “Just a small town girl making it big in the Internet world.”
  • “When in doubt, laugh it out.”
  • “Now serving looks and vibes.”
  • Used to think I was a tad indecisive, but now I’m not quite sure
  • Life is short so I’m smiling while I’ve still got all my teeth
  • “Was too busy having fun to post this one.”
  • “Time flies when you’re having too much fun.”
  • “I never wanted last night to end.”
  • “Can we do that all over again?”
  • Relationship status: Netflix and ice cream
  • The bags under my eyes are Chanel
  • “Good nights and even better company.”
  • “Life’s too short to post your photo on the same day that it
  • happened.”
  • I’d rather steal your dessert than your boyfriend
  • Sassy, classy with a touch of badassy
  • One day, I hope to become a grown up
  • My hobbies are breakfast, lunch, and dinner topped with a chocolate dessert
  • Instagram bio currently loading
  • “Live for the moments you can’t put in words.”
  • “Crazy nights make the best memories.”
  • “I can’t focus on today, still thinking about last night.”
  • “Here’s to the nights that turned into mornings and the friends who
  • turned into family.”


Best TikTok Bio


  • Doing it for the hearts.”
  • “Wow, look at all those #views.”
  • “All you need is love and TikTok.”
  • “Live your life, babe.”
  • “Glowing with the flow.”
  • “If you get lost, come dance with us.”
  • “I’ve never met a challenge I didn’t like.”
  • “Being an Internet sensation sounds pretty cool.”
  • “This must be where the fun stuff happens.”
  • “Going with the idea that nothing can stop me.”
  • Livin’ a little.
  • Born to shine.
  • Love without limits.
  • I got nothing.
  • Meet (name).
  • This is me.
  • Wake. Play. Slay.
  • C’est la vie.
  • This is my life.
  • Welcome to my world.
  • One of a kind.
  • The best revenge is massive success.
  • Eat, sleep, create.
  • If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.
  • You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
  • It wasn’t always easy but it’s worth it.
  • Always aiming to be a rainbow at the end of a thunderstorm.
  • With confidence, you have won before you have started.
  • Just like my eyeliner, I always wing it.
  • My Instagram is proof that I’m always creating a better version of myself
  • I dress as if I’m about to see my arch nemesis.
  • I wear confidence on my sleeve
  • Don’t look for society to give you permission to be yourself.
  • My greatest fear isn’t starting. My greatest fear is not making it to the top.
  • Be a warrior, not a worrier.


Good TikTok Bios


  • “Whatever, I’m still fabulous.”
  • “The future is bright and full of TikTok videos.”
  • “I’m doing this for me.”
  • “Just here for the laughs.”
  • Making History.
  • She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans
  • Who else are you going to follow? Really?
  • Whenever I have a problem, I sing. Then I realize my voice is worse than my problem
  • A day in the life of me: Eat avocado toast, post Tik Tok videos, read Tik Tok comments
  • Problem solver. Social media fanatic. Passionate travel guru
  • Throwing kindness around like confetti.
  • Be a pineapple: Stand up straight, wear a crown and always be sweet on the inside.
  • Leave a little sparkle everywhere you go.
  • When the pain passes, you eventually see how much good came out of a bad situation.
  • I am worthy of the greatness I hold.
  • I don’t know where I’m going but I’m going.
  • Fill your life with experiences so you always have a great story to tell.
  • I strive to impress myself.
  • To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return.
  • Fabulous ends in “us” coincidence? I think not.
  • Just a cupcake looking for a stud muffin.
  • I’ve realised that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.
  • God bless this hot mess!
  • Perfect has seven letters and so does meeeeee.
  • Haters are my greatest motivators.
  • I take a lot of selfies for my future biographer


Cute TikTok Bios


  • Success is in my blood.
  • Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
  • Life is what happens to you while you scroll through TikTok
  • I am cool but global warming made me hot.
  • I practice what I post
  • It’s my time to step into the spotlight, I’ve earned it
  • Keeping it simple and living life with zero regrets
  • Netflix, YouTube, food, my bed, Perfection.
  • I’m on energy saving mode.
  • By grace through faith. Beautiful
  • Real queens fix each other’s crowns.
  • Tell me not to do something and I’ll do it twice and take pictures.
  • I would rather die of passion than of boredom. – Vincent van Gogh
  • Fair is where you get cotton candy.
  • Recommended by 4 out of 5 people who recommend things.
  • Sharing my happy thoughts.
  • This above all: to thine own self be true. – William Shakespeare
  • Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. – Albert Einstein
  • No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. — Eleanor Roosevelt
  • Die having memories, don’t die with just dreams.
  • Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are. – Kurt Cobain
  • Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
  • To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance. — Oscar Wilde
  • Where’s your will to be weird? – Jim Morrison


TikTok Bios for girls


  • You can never get me out of your head.
  • Don’t study me, you won’t graduate!
  • Hey, who are you, watching my profile?
  • I feel sorry for people who don‘t know me.
  • I’m the rainbow that drives your clouds away.
  • I’m afflicted with Awesome. There’s no curing it.
  • I have some sarcastic sides of me.
  • 101 words aren’t enough to describe me!
  • I like my coffee how I like myself: Dark, bitter and too hot for you.
  • I’m nobody! Who are you? Are you nobody too?
  • I believe in making the impossible possible because there’s no fun in giving up
  • Turned my dreams into my vision and my vision into my reality
  • My standards are high… just like my heels
  • Smart. Strong. Silly. Straight up class act.
  • I’m not perfect but stories are always better with a touch of imperfection
  • Me: Happy girls are the prettiest Also me: I’d like to buy 15 pounds of makeup please
  • Who runs the world? ME.
  • Happiness never goes out of style
  • It’s funny how people say they miss you, but don’t even make an effort to see you.
  • Why cry for someone when you can laugh next to someone else?
  • The reason I like you is simple – love, laughter, and your smile.
  • There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
  • Please don’t forget to smile.
  • Just a cupcake looking for a stud muffin.
  • I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.


Conclusion
I hope that after reading all these “TikTok Bio”, you must have got some help. Now, in the end, I want to say that If you really liked our post then please give your feedback in comment and share it with your friends.

टिप्पणियाँ